The Family Dinner
I’ve never hit reblog so fast in my life,
- Dean brings his ‘best friend’ Cas over for dinner when Sam is home from school, and then discovers that Sam’s brought back Jess as well.
- Everything goes wonderfully until afterwards, over dessert, when Jess asks Cas when he and Dean got together because she legitimately thinks they’re dating.
- Sam tries to awkwardly explain that Dean and Cas aren’t actually- they’re not- and Cas cuts him off and shyly says “last month.”
- Jess continues smiling at Cas and telling him that he and Dean are super cute together.
- Sam, Mary, and John all turn slowly to look at Dean in absolute shock.
- Dean coughs and asks for more pie.